A computer for testing and optimising the robot (Expert Advisor). - page 3

G1G2G3 #:
Here is a person overpaying for memory, although his memory controller does not support this frequency.
I think it does

PRIME Z790-P - Характеристики|Материнские платы|ASUS в СНГ
  • www.asus.com
ASUS Prime Z790-P, an Intel Z790 LGA 1700 ATX motherboard with PCIe® 5.0, three M.2 slots, 14+1 DrMOS, DDR5, Realtek 2.5 Gb LAN, HDMI®, DP, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ (USB4®) support, Arua Sync

It's the 5600 in the CPU. It's 5600 at low voltage. It's 6000 at rated voltage.

I didn't get into it, it is nominal - nominal, or overclocked supposedly nominal, well, if there is such a mode, overpayment. I took the overclocked nominal with a lifetime warranty.

By the way, in the motherboard when they mean motherboard, they say memory hub, and the controller is in the processor. Sorry for the stuffiness)

fxsaber #:
What's wrong with this car? And where does it go after it's replaced?

The new CPU will do everything 2, and after that 3 times faster in the tester.

I just have a relatively modern i7 10590U I think it's called.

lynxntech #:

the new CPU will do everything in 2, and exactly after that in 3 times faster in the tester

If it would work 10 times faster - even then it would be a weak motivation.

I do thousands of optimisations automatically and dozens of times more single runs. On remote machines with dozens of cores each. This is much more convenient than on a home machine.

An example of a similar approach (remote machines) to computing.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies.

Download MetaTrader 5 for macOS and Linux

Dmitiry Ananiev, 2023.11.09 13:53

I would like a description of how to run Radmin VPN and metatester under Linux. Now I rent hourly VPN for this. 8 cores 12 GB RAM a little more than 4 rubles.

Home - programming and parsing the counts. Sometimes I run Tester for code checks.

I.e. the approach is about the same as with cars. A new car twice as powerful is not a motivation for replacement. For tracks it is more reasonable to rent than to buy.

fxsaber #:

If I worked 10 times faster, that would be a weak motivation.

I do thousands of optimisations automatically and dozens of times more single runs. On remote machines with dozens of cores each. It's much more convenient than on a home machine.

An example of a similar approach (remote machines) to computing.

Home - programming and parsing the calculated code. Sometimes launching Tester - for code checks.

I.e. the approach is about the same as with cars. A new car twice as powerful is not a motivation for replacement. For tracks, it makes more sense to rent than to buy.

and where can you do a remote run (on which site)?

stelsion #:
and where can you do a remote run (on which site)?

Rent a machine and set it up for remote running.

fxsaber #:

Rent a machine and set it up for remote.

I'm glad to see the difference and for fun maybe I'd like to argue with sab.

What you wrote above is written by top bloggers.

Doesn't our sub make that much money, or where does he spend the money he makes here?

Or is he a big loser like me

lynxntech #:

I'm glad I'm going to have some fun and fun maybe, I want to argue with the sub

What you wrote above is written by top bloggers.

Doesn't our sub make that much money, or where does he spend the money he makes here?

Or is he a big loser like me

It's simpler than that... I have a budget... I'm exploring all options... minimum investment. ARMAGEDDON AHEAD !