A computer for testing and optimising the robot (Expert Advisor). - page 2

JRandomTrader #:

I'm in the process of purchasing for a new comp, I ordered an i7-14700K from cdek.shopping.

I'm going to take Asus PRIME Z790-P, Kingston FURY Renegade Silver [KF560C32RSK2-64] 64 GB, 500 GB SSD M.2 Samsung 980 PRO.

I haven't decided on the cooler, case and feeder yet, but I don't want to use water. I'll do without a built-in CPU vidya, I don't play games.

My old one is i5-2500K, 32GB, built in vidya.

But I have Linux and a lot of virtualisations.

Here is a man overpaying for memory, although his memory controller does not support such a frequency. I didn't go any further. It's better to read the theory than to listen to someone else.

G1G2G3 #:
here is a person overpaying for memory, even though his memory controller does not support such a frequency. I didn't go further into it. It's better to read the theory than to listen to someone else.

Maybe you can tell me what to build?

stelsion #:

Can you tell me what to put together?

it's a long time, it takes a couple of hours to put it together.

Well I can give advice rare (or not so rare), you need to look at the component compatibility tables on the website of the motherboard. Do not forget about the number of pci lines, in the proce, in the mother, and what expansion card or drive uses how many. Look at the benchas favourable performance/price/thermal power (because the mother is more expensive and cooling, power supply, pay for utilities).

and also the RAM, it's written the rated frequency, but in fact it's the default overclocked frequency, but if you have a lifetime warranty it's ok.

mde, for a trader to buy shitproz() at overpriced)

like you buy everything else.)

G1G2G3 #:
It's a long time, it takes a couple of hours to put it together.
You can watch it while drinking tea or coffee.)

JRandomTrader #:

The old one I have is i5-2500K, 32GB, inbuilt graphics.

What's wrong with this machine? And where do you want it to go after you replace it?

fxsaber #:

What's wrong with this car? And where does it go after it's replaced?

You can't play modern games.

stelsion #:
You can't play modern games.
Asked another person with whom I have almost complete coincidence in terms of games and computer age.