My mql5 VPS loses connection every 5 mins and is unusable

Hi, 

My mql5 VPS loses connection every 5 mins and is unusable, can I get a refund?

Or is there a way to get this escalated, I just got this subscription yesteraday and as you can see from the screenshots, it is unusable, there is no 99% uptime.

This is a really frustrating experience.

Thanks,

Vik

Files:

Is it VPS journal/logs? or is it Metatrader journal?
Because Metatrader journal has nothing to do woth this VPS.

------------------------

About refund: there is no refund for this VPS.
There is one option:

If you cancel a paid subscription, the remaining time is returned to your MQL5.com account in the form of "free" minutes. Which later can be spent on a new subscription "for minutes."

------------------------

... or you can write to the service desk asking them to change VPS server to be more stable one for example.

Sergey Golubev #:

Is it VPS journal/logs? or is it Metatrader journal?
Because Metatrader journal has nothing to do woth this VPS.

------------------------

About refund: there is no refund for this VPS.
There is one option:

If you cancel a paid subscription, the remaining time is returned to your MQL5.com account in the form of "free" minutes. Which later can be spent on a new subscription "for minutes."

------------------------

... or you can write to the service desk asking them to change VPS server to be more stable one for example.

Thank you Sergey Golubev for your prompt response.

These are VPS Journal logs, right click on VPS -> Journal.

How do I write to service desk and ask them to change VPS server?

It is a chat bot with specific options, and there is no option for me to ask them to change the VPS server.

Can you please let me know the best way to reach out to service desk?

Thanks,

Vik

vicks316 #:
How do I write to service desk and ask them to change VPS server?

Use this instruction about HowTo: post

-----------------------

And please note that the service desk needs proofs. I mean: your llogs are ok, but it is necessary to download/post them as txt files (not as an image).
Besides, you can send the link to this thread to them just in case they will want to reply directly on the thread).

-----------------------

And yes - it may be disconnection from the broker's server from time to time (for very short period of time) - just sometimes, and it is mostly related to the broker's server for example.

Anyway, you can ask to change VPS server if possible.

Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
  • Ka Lun Chung
  • www.mql5.com
I turned off the auto renew several days ago but it still auto renew today. How to cancal and back refund...

Sergey Golubev #:

Use this instruction about HowTo: post

-----------------------

And please note that the service desk needs proofs. I mean: your llogs are ok, but it is necessary to download/post them as txt files (not as an image).
Besides, you can send the link to this thread to them just in case they will want to reply directly on the thread).

-----------------------

And yes - it may be disconnection from the broker's server from time to time (for very short period of time) - just sometimes, and it is mostly related to the broker's server for example.

Anyway, you can ask to change VPS server if possible.

Thanks for your help Sergey, most appreciated, I sent them a msg.

Yeah I Agree with you, issue could be on the broker end or the VPS is just glitchy. Anyways, let's see what the come back with