set icon for my expert or indicator without its file

Hello everyone
I am a developer of meta trader bots that customers order and I build and deliver the project in exchange for money.
I wanted to define an icon for my robot, but I found out in the document that it is only possible to use icons that have already been saved in the data folder, and I cannot send a photo to the customer to save it in his folder so that the icon of my robot is loaded. OK, in fact, the icon is not important for the client, but I want to put the profile picture of my Telegram channel as an icon for my bot without sending a picture with the bot.
I did a lot of research on Google and this site, but apparently no one has come across such a situation so far. I wanted to try this way to download that photo from my site and then use it for the robot icon, but the web request command inside the indicator does not work.
Please guide me. What can I do about this?
When the photo is available, it is easy to set the icon for the robot, as you can see in the code below, I did this before, but as I said before, I cannot send a photo with the robot. It should be in such a way that the customer can run the robot by having only one file with the picture that we considered for the icon.
Can anyone help?

my code:

#property icon "myIcon.ico"

Amini1382: I wanted to define an icon for my robot, but I found out in the document that it is only possible to use icons that have already been saved in the data folder, and I cannot send a photo to the customer to save it in his folder

The icon (not a photo) must be in your data folder, when you compile the EA. You only have to send the EX5.