VPS - page 4

Bergh #:
I have tried restarting MT5 + turning off my VPN, the issue still persists with the same error code (404). 
Bergh #:

I am getting the below error messages, which keep on repeating with many rows:

"QH 2 14:30:45.251 Virtual Hosting 6531200: failed to get status for 6531200 failed to execute the migrate command

DR 2 14:30:45.486 Virtual Hosting 6531200: failed to get logs [404]

This error 404 is on your Metatrader's journal?
If yes so it is related to your computer (most probably ...).

Some software program is preventing to create a log file for VPS. It may be anti-virus or any (I remember - it was the issue with with Bitdefender antivirus last time.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

error 404

Pankaj D Costa, 2015.03.10 19:52

I am getting well from your mentioned link.

Most probably this is your pc problem, If you use antivirus, check the settings, should not block any download / page/ your necessary link, you can make them in white list.

Just clean your pc with c-cleaner and start browsing.

Its depend some times on browser also. 

Try and see what result is there.

Thanks. 

Bergh #:

Hi Sergey, 

Thanks for your reply. Let me clarify my issue, I already have MQL5 VPS and wish to migrate this to a new MT5 account (not terminal, I used the wrong terminology). 

The link you sent (error 403) pertains to users with an external VPS provider (e.g. Zomro) which isn't my issue. My error code is 404 as per logs sent. 

I have tried restarting MT5 + turning off my VPN, the issue still persists with the same error code (404). 

Please advise what I need to do, thanks. 

Hi, 

Can someone please assist urgently with this query in Sergey's absence? 

Thanks,

Marc. 

Bergh #:

Hi, 

Can someone please assist urgently with this query in Sergey's absence? 

Thanks,

Marc. 

Are you using Metatrader with MQL5 VPS on some external VPS (means: not on your home computer)?
Because I already wrote that this error 404 may be related to your computer (not about MQL5 VPS).

---------------------

About what to do:

1. You can write to the service desk asking them to change MQL5 VPS server to an other one if possible - hoping that the other MQL5 VPS server will be more stable server (read post about how to contact).
But I do not think that this error 404 came from MQL5 VPS ... anyway - you can try.
You can send the links to your posts on this thread to the service desk too (for more understanding).

2. You can cancel a paid MQL5 VPS subscription https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions , and the remaining time is returned to your Bergh account/profile in the form of "free" minutes. Which later can be spent on a new subscription "for minutes."

3. But I do not know any possibility to move the MQL5 VPS subscription from one forum profile to an other one sorry.

Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
  • Ka Lun Chung
  • www.mql5.com
I turned off the auto renew several days ago but it still auto renew today. How to cancal and back refund...

Starka #:

mql5

I have the same issue.
You have to open the VPS journal after the synch and make sure the process was not aborted because of a timeout, or didn't go through an error.
This never happened until last week for me, also.

I have an annual subscription, but I don't think I will be making another one.

Sergey Golubev #:
Are you using Metatrader with MQL5 VPS on some external VPS (means: not on your home computer)?
Because I already wrote that this error 404 may be related to your computer (not about MQL5 VPS).

Sergey, I'm using MT5 with MQL5 VPS on my home PC, which has evidently worked before on a different MT5 account using the very same MQL5 VPS... so it is definitely not an issue with my PC.

All I have done is change to a new MT5 account, and now these annoying issues with migrating. Thanks for your suggestions, I will write to the service desk. Is this the best contact, as it brings up "MQL5 Helper" which is a virtual assistant bot? (not helpful). I need to actually deal with a human being, thanks. 

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact 

Bergh #:

Sergey, I'm using MT5 with MQL5 VPS on my home PC, which has evidently worked before on a different MT5 account using the very same MQL5 VPS... so it is definitely not an issue with my PC.

All I have done is change to a new MT5 account, and now these annoying issues with migrating. Thanks for your suggestions, I will write to the service desk. Is this the best contact, as it brings up "MQL5 Helper" which is a virtual assistant bot? (not helpful). I need to actually deal with a human being, thanks. 

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact 

read post
  • Ka Lun Chung
  • www.mql5.com
I turned off the auto renew several days ago but it still auto renew today. How to cancal and back refund...

Sergey Golubev #:
read post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/448549#comment_47353217

will do. 

• Ka Lun Chung
  • www.mql5.com