Need a file called COMBase.mqh

Hi guys,

I need this file COMBase.mqh which is used to include in a script and I can't find it anywhere, perhaps an experience mql4 coder can let me know about it. Thanks

Follow these steps:
  1. Open MetaEditor in MetaTrader.
  2. Click on "File" in the top menu and select "New" or press "Ctrl+N" to create a new file.
  3. In the new file, declare the global variables you need. For example, you can declare a variable like this:  int GlobalVar;
  4. Save the file with the name "COMBase.mqh" in the "include" folder within the "experts" folder of your MetaTrader directory.

DUNG DUC HOANG:

Hi guys,

I need this file COMBase.mqh which is used to include in a script and I can't find it anywhere, perhaps an experience mql4 coder can let me know about it. Thanks

Look for this file where you downloaded the script from. Roughly speaking, download the script again and perform the installation again (copy the script file and mqh file to the appropriate directories).

This is not like the standard file that comes with metatrader. Therefore, only the author of the code (the author of the script) has this file.

If the script worked previously, but now it doesn’t work, then either you moved the script file/mqh file, or you started using another terminal, but the mqh file remained in the old terminal