Can't install EA

Can anyone help me. Currently I can't install the product I bought in mql5 on my MT4, previously there was no problem. Was my account suspended by mql5, I don't understand.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Off-topic posts

Sergey Golubev, 2024.03.14 07:37

There are no problems with MT4/MT5, everything is fine and everybody can install EA from the Market, for example:

If you can not instal EA from the Market so it may be for the several reasons:

• you did not fill Community tab with your forum login and forum password and with confirmation with Metatrader journal;
  • you are having error 403, or any other error, or you are using some external VPS and the VPS provider is not going to help you (look at this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/440512), and so on.

Sergey Golubev #:

No results when pressing the button : Install on all MT4 on my VPS. In terms of my VPS, it is more than 5 years old. Sorry, I'm an EA user who bought it from the MQL5 market and have been operating it for more than 5 years.

Files:
CT_Mql501.png  39 kb

JONI Spd #:

No results when pressing the button : Install on all MT4 on my VPS. In terms of my VPS, it is more than 5 years old. Sorry, I'm an EA user who bought it from the MQL5 market and have been operating it for more than 5 years.

It depends on which error you have in Metatrader journal.
Besides, it depends on Community tab of Metatrader (you should fill it with the confirmation in Metatrader journa).
And for many other reasons which are related to your VPS: WebView2, zomro VPS which was banned from the Market, and much more.