Using the freelance section

Hello dear teachers and friends,

I am considering obtaining the source codes for my EA in the Metatrader 4 version through the Freelancer section of the Metatrader 5 version. However, I am concerned about whether hiring a freelancer and providing them with the source codes might compromise the security and strategy of the EA. I am seeking advice on how to ensure the security of the EA while collaborating with a freelancer. Are my concerns valid, or am I being overly cautious about this matter? Any insights or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Open communication builds trust:

•  discuss your expectations//project goals in advance;
  •  communicate openly and make sure your TASK aka Job description corresponds//aligns with these requirements mql5.com/en/articles/235 

Developers//coding-engineers trust you too:

•  that you provide clear requirements (see the TASK above), timely feedback and fair compensation;
  •  that you won’t change requirements frequently or micromanage the process.
With the right balance you can collaborate effectively while safeguarding your interests.
How to Order an Expert Advisor and Obtain the Desired Result
How to Order an Expert Advisor and Obtain the Desired Result
  • www.mql5.com
How to write correctly the Requirement Specifications? What should and should not be expected from a programmer when ordering an Expert Advisor or an indicator? How to keep a dialog, what moments to pay special attention to? This article gives the answers to these, as well as to many other questions, which often don't seem obvious to many people.