How can I code my indicator to detect manual changes I make to the objects?

I've written an indicator that draws  rectangles with 9 bars for me by clicking on a button and writes some information about the new box's ceiling and floor compared to the previous box. I was wondering if there is a way to change some of the boxes that have been drawn consecutively, which are 9 bars, manually to, for example, 4 candles and the indicator understands this change and applies the conditions defined for it on this box as well?

If you don’t understand, let me know so I can send a picture too.

Abolfazl_133:
I've written an indicator that draws  rectangles with 9 bars for me by clicking on a button and writes some information about the new box's ceiling and floor compared to the previous box. I was wondering if there is a way to change some of the boxes that have been drawn consecutively, which are 9 bars, manually to, for example, 4 candles and the indicator understands this change and applies the conditions defined for it on this box as well?

If you don’t understand, let me know so I can send a picture too.

on chartevent you may check for object's text and store it in variable then compare on every chartevent such as chartchange or chart object click to see if value is changed, that way your indicator may read change which is done manually.