Is it OK a free EA but it need pay or pay monthly for using EA's features?

Hello, I'm thinking about new EA.

The EA is free, but if customer wants to use it, customer needs license key which is subscription payment.

They need buy subscription plan external website and get  license key then they can use the EA.

Is it OK to that kind of business model in MQL community?

Or it is violate MQL community term of service?

Yuta Hidaka:
There is one business model only here: MQL5 Market.
And any other business models should be developed outside this MQL5 community without any advertisement/promotion here.

free EA but it need pay?  contradiction

Yuta Hidaka:

The EA is free, but if customer wants to use it, customer needs license key which is subscription payment.

They need buy subscription plan external website and get  license key then they can use the EA.

no

Yuta Hidaka:

you can publish   a free EA  at https://www.mql5.com/en/market first, you can write codes to your free EA to test if 

it is violate MQL community term of service

answer:actually https://www.mql5.com/en/signals is like your business model

Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
  • www.mql5.com
An official showcase of applications for trading from the terminal