Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 59

Aleksey Nikolayev #:
A little bit about the basics of arbitrage and the algorithm for finding chains.

Have you done any experiments with this?

Renat Akhtyamov #:

I guess you didn't get the deeper meaning of the indica.

reread my flud 100 times, maybe you'll get it ;)

I'm telling you right away, I've given you the highlight, the clue and I have nothing to add.

Thank you. That's something, but your flud really has no sense to taste.
As the idea has other realisations, much better than yours.

Roman #:

Thank you. Here's something, but your flud really has no sense to flavour.
As the idea has other realisations, much better than yours.

All right, wha ;)

mytarmailS #:

Have you done any experiments with it?

I've done a little bit of research into the yield and lifetime of cryptocurrency chains. Nothing particularly encouraging.

I have a picture in my head of how it should be done, but I don't see much point in doing it yet.

Renat was lucky to be in the plus side for a while and he believed in the fairy tale that he had found the Grail. If he wants to be wrong, let him be wrong. There is no Grail.

Vladislav Vidiukov Grail. If he wants to be wrong, let him be wrong. There is no Grail.

The triangle is a complex, adaptive and powerful thing.

If you run up, there's no profit in it.

It's very hidden, behind several barriers, which you have to overcome.

Any wrong move, even a little bit wrong, and you will be instantly lost.

especially with the technologies that are trying to be presented as truth.

They're draining, from the start.

because the approach to trading in them is standard.

Here everything is different, everything is new, everything is not standard, everything is practically from scratch.

A complete rethinking of the market has to happen first.

I think it's easier for beginners to do.

The main thing in carrying gibberish - the complete absence of any minimal specificity) "I wrote, but erased", "already wrote", "this scribble - the whole genius idea is depicted in this scribble" and so on and so forth.

Personally, the only problem for me is to understand what the point of carrying gibberish is) Not that it's very stressful, it's just not clear).

What is also tense is that in parallel with the departure of such toxics (Asaulenko, Automat, Baskakov, etc.) there is no inflow of fresh blood.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Personally, the only problem for me is to understand what the point of gibberish is).

Maybe a disease?

Asked the AI Copilot:

Why does a person on a Forex forum talk about his non-existent achievements?

Answer:

Based on the search results, there could be several reasons why a person on a Forex forum talks about their non-existent achievements. One possibility is that the person is a braggart who needs to showcase their accomplishments
Another possibility is that the person is a compulsive liar who tells falsehoods out of habit, sometimes for no reason at all
Additionally, the person may be motivated to elicit sympathy and impress others, leading them to use humblebragging as a self-presentation strategy
It is also possible that the person is simply seeking attention or validation from others. Without more information about the specific individual and their behaviour, it is difficult to determine the exact reason why they are talking about non-existent achievements on a Forex forum.

Asking for more information) I should feed the whole post history, but I'm not that interested in the answer).

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Asking for more information) I should feed the whole post history, but I'm not that interested in the answer)

there is such a syndrome of "gurus" or something like that: bragging about unrealistic achievements and trying to show themselves as all-knowing.

but I think it's just a mixture of several complexes at the same time.)))