Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 183

It's funny that the ancient Egyptians didn't even have currency :) and actually, some people claim they were built from the top down :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Funny how the ancient Egyptians didn't even have currency :) and actually, some people claim they were built from the top down :)

I think GPT is right:

The pyramids were built from the bottom up. The process of building the pyramids started from the ground and went upwards as stone blocks were added. Workers used various methods and tools to lift and place the huge stone blocks to create the pyramidal structure. This process required a great deal of labour and organisation, and involved thousands of workers working long hours to complete the pyramid.

However, he is describing a physical process.

And the intellectual one was built the other way round, ironclad. Moreover, it still exists today.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

Yeah, so far my salary is more than the forex gives me.

When it does, then I'll start dreaming.

;)

How can your salary is more than Forex gives you? You are a Graaler ...

And Oka was not there on the pyramidon, it was already backward, for those times, Jews invented it, after the collapse of culture. They twisted it in their own way :)

In this case, the pyramid is a pile of bricks laid by the loved ones of the "trillionaire" under the impression of his ludomania.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:
In this case, the pyramid is a pile of bricks laid by the "trillionaire's" cronies under the impression of his ludomania.
😂😂😂

Renat Akhtyamov #:
and tell me how to count lots in a triangle.
You got an itch?
Do you want the moderators to clean the thread again?

Sergey Gridnev #:
Are you itchy?
Do you want the moderators to clean up the thread again?

It really hurts your eyes, huh?

You're not a Datsun guy by any chance, are you?

Aleksey Nikolayev #:
In this case, the pyramid is a pile of bricks laid by the relatives of the "trillionaire" under the impression of his ludomania.

What are you talking about capitalisation.

You said something but couldn't realise it?

What's the point of talking rubbish?

Aleksey Nikolayev #:
In this case, the pyramid is a pile of bricks laid by the loved ones of the "trillionaire" under the impression of his ludomania.

"pile of bricks" is a COC.

- not to be confused with COO (pile of pending orders).