Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 129

Roman #:

IT IS NOT THE TOTAL FINANCIAL RESULT, IT IS THE CALCULATED STATE OF THE TRIANGLE, WHERE THE SYSTEM COEFFICIENTS ARE USED.
SOMEONE TELLS YOU TO OPEN THREE POSITIONS ON THREE INSTRUMENTS AT ONCE?
WHERE IS YOUR LOGIC PEOPLE?

Tester in your hands (in your case, feet).

Am I the only one having deja vu?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140716/page371#comment_6026198

Не Грааль, просто обычненький такой - Баблокос!!! - Построить пучок портфелей и божественно анализировать поведение портфельных траекторий.
Не Грааль, просто обычненький такой - Баблокос!!! - Построить пучок портфелей и божественно анализировать поведение портфельных траекторий.
  • www.mql5.com
таким образом на любом отрезке времени между изменением позиций трейдер торгует портфелем позиций который либо прирастает либо убывает по суммарному эквити. таким образом можно представить всю историю торгов как торговлю динамическим портфелем который будет статическим портфелем на отрезках без изменения позиций

It was a very ambitious attempt to get out of the factory )

zened #:

Am I the only one having deja vu?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140716/page371#comment_6026198

Hallelujah, at least one person thought to find another topic, where Renat sent everyone.
Doesn't make sense, these people won't understand anything there either.

Roman #:

Aliluya, at least one person thought to find another topic, where Renat sent everyone.
Doesn't make sense, these people won't understand anything there either.

There's nothing to understand. Of the two Deltas to guess which one is up to the conditional TP. The problem is in MM. If the results of tests on the same flips from the condition TP = 500 SL = 100 show up to 37 flips in a row....

zened #:

There's nothing to understand. Of the two Deltas, guess which one is up to the conditional TP. The problem is in MM. If the results of tests on the same flips from the condition TP = 500 SL = 100 show up to 37 flips in a row....

Beautiful. Yes, that approach is built on the rollover, I have already written about it here.
But in this topic the problem is more global.
People do not understand the meaning of building a triangle and extracting a financial result from it.

Roman #:
People don't understand the point of constructing a triangle and extracting a financial result from it.
:)

Roman #:

Handsome. Yes, that approach is built on a non-square triangle.
But in this topic, the problem is more global.
People do not understand the meaning of building a triangle and extracting a financial result from it.

So please explain it more specifically. Well, there is 0 in the triangle and then it is not 0. I don't understand anything.

Sergey Gridnev #:
When you get out of it, come back.
:)

I held on as best I could )), but if the information doesn't come through, I'll pass here already.

Roman Poshtar #:

So please be more specific. There's a 0 in the triangle and then it's not a 0. I don't get it.

I don't get it either. I think it's crazy and there's no Grail.