Is there a trade copier that will go MT5<>DX that works with prop firms?

As you're probably aware, prop firms are not allowing US traders to use MT4/5, and are switching to DX. I need a trade copier that can run an EA on MT5 and copy trades to DX. If you know of one that exists, let me know. Thanks!

Such recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search in the Market and Codebase or post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

About trade copier:

Take a few lessons from Prop Firms (Part 1) An introduction - the article

-----------------------

The discussion (and especially the recommendations) about external services is prohibited on the forum sorry.

New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 4150: Trading report export and new machine learning methods in MQL5 - Merkel Launches the MetroTrader 5 Platform Update for 2016
New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 4150: Trading report export and new machine learning methods in MQL5 - Merkel Launches the MetroTrader 5 Platform Update for 2016
  • www.mql5.com
The metatrader 5 platform update will be released on thursday, january 18, 2024. I am looking forward to the day when mt5 supports 5 more timeframes (d2, d3, d4, w2 and w3) for better multi-time frame analysis when trading long term

I think none at the moment in the market

John Taylor:
prop firms are not allowing US traders to use MT4/5, and are switching to DX

What is DX?

tdtsz #:
I think none at the moment in the market
If someone knows please let me know