How to measuer Execution speed and slippage using EA

Hi guys, 

Does anyone know the function that can be used to know the slippage and executio speed

Many thanks 

Do you want to test a broker?

Hi, Yes

How can I know if the broker charges me slippage and the speed of the trades execution in specific broker and I need to do this by creating EA 

Yfi #:

Hi, Yes

How can I know if the broker charges me slippage and the speed of the trades execution in specific broker and I need to do this by creating EA 

Execution speeds, slippage and spreads are never the same, they differ from time to time, Browse codebase to find such script that will show you all these above mentioned. But its not really worth it, as i said, these change all the time. Most brokers have their slippage, spreads and execution times advertised on their websites (On Average)

Nardus Van Staden #:

Execution speeds, slippage and spreads are never the same, they differ from time to time, Browse codebase to find such script that will show you all these above mentioned. But its not really worth it, as i said, these change all the time. Most brokers have their slippage, spreads and execution times advertised on their websites (On Average)

Thank you so much but I need it for specific reason to compare between the brokers at specific time