What are the list of news events which have high volatility for news trading?

What are the lists of news events that can bring big price strikes and high volatility in the forex market? I personally know two events: NFP and FOMC, which have high volatility.

anuj71:
What are the lists of news events that can bring big price strikes and high volatility in the forex market? I personally know two events: NFP and FOMC, which have high volatility.

Jobless Claims , Unemployment Rate , GDP , Interest rate decision of each central bank , CPI 

anuj71:
High impacted news events (in theoretical points of view).

If you mean news events causing meaningless and wild moves when being released almost all those listed as high impact count.
But to find events that cause meaningful market moves that could last for a few hours to a few weeks then you need deep understanding of the currency and it's relevant economic indicators and their interaction with the bigger (or even smaller) picture of economy.