Importing Daily data for EURUSD

I've seen references to this problem going back to build 193 I think but no official notice, just that it's being worked on. I import daily OHLC data into Metatrader in ascii format but it shows missing days/weeks in history center and when loading a daily chart. I can import the same file into tradestation 2000i with no problem. I've tried this with metatrader 4.0 strategybuilder builds, interbankfx metatrader and fxdirectdealer...all with the same results.

Please assist.

I've seen references to this problem going back to build 193 I think but no official notice, just that it's being worked on. I import daily OHLC data into Metatrader in ascii format but it shows missing days/weeks in history center and when loading a daily chart. I can import the same file into tradestation 2000i with no problem. I've tried this with metatrader 4.0 strategybuilder builds, interbankfx metatrader and fxdirectdealer...all with the same results.

Please assist.

BTW. XP SP2, MT4 build 201, dual core 2.8ghz, 4ghz memory. Data is from http://disktrading.is99.com/disktrading/ although the ascii version opens fine in excel and is in proper order (OHLC).