New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 201

New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 201 has been released:

1. Fixed terminal close-down at the moment of visual testing.

2. Fixed opening of orders by Expert Advisors in the "Market execution" mode.

3. Improved working of dialog windows controlling orders and trailing stops considering the symbol tick size.

4. Tester: Fixed swap calculation for some symbols.

5. Tester: Fixed triple swap calculation in the re-opening mode.

6. Tester: At force termination of testing, the Expert Advisor gets the deinitialization reason as "window closed".

7. Tester: Added price normalization for StopLoss and TakeProfit levels.

8. Fixed error of indicators recalculation when the chart window is resized.

9. Improved working with History Center.

10. Improved working of the chart tabs.

11. Revised MetaEditor Dictionary.

The live updates is available through the LiveUpdate system. Client terminal can be downloaded using "MetaTrader 4 trading terminal"

Hello,

more than four weeks ago I've sent to MetaQuotes czech language files for MT4. But I don't have any response till today. Is there anything wrong? Could anyone explain?

Thanks Stan

Hello,

more than four weeks ago I've sent to MetaQuotes czech language files for MT4. But I don't have any response till today. Is there anything wrong? Could anyone explain?

Thanks Stan

Haven't received your reply to our email from 2006.11.27. Waiting your answer. Thank you.

Hello,

Thanks Stan

Haven't received your reply to our email from 2006.11.27. Waiting your answer. Thank you.

I tried to answer 29.11, 6.12 and 27.12. to the address "MetaQuotes HelpDesk (Mazhit)" <support@metaquotes.ru>. Is it correct or should I use better another e-mail address?

Thanks Stan

I tried to answer 29.11, 6.12 and 27.12. to the address "MetaQuotes HelpDesk (Mazhit)" <support@metaquotes.ru>. Is it correct or should I use better another e-mail address?

Thanks Stan

Yes, correct.

Thanks Stan

Yes, correct.

O.K. I've tried again at 14:40. Could you confirm you've got it?

Stan

Not received any emails. Sorry for delay.

Thanks,

I will try again from another mail address.

Stan