Does signals on mql5 come with stop loss and take profit?

Hello

Are you able to see stop loss and take profit for signals on mql5 if I subscribe? 

Thanks.

Dung Anh Phan:
Hello

Are you able to see stop loss and take profit for signals on mql5 if I subscribe? 

Thanks.

If the signal trades have applied take profit and stop loss, you will see them in your signal copied trades.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If the signal trades have applied take profit and stop loss, you will see them in your signal copied trades.

Is there a way to choose only providers that give stop loss and take profit? And does my balance have to be the same as the provider?

Dung Anh Phan #:
Is there a way to choose only providers that give stop loss and take profit? And does my balance have to be the same as the provider?

No, there is no such filtering, you can make this search yourself manually.

The lot size of your copied trades will be proportional to your account's balance, levarage and currency.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

No, there is no such filtering, you can make this search yourself manually.

The lot size of your copied trades will be proportional to your account's balance, levarage and currency.

Is it possible to copy with fixed lots like 0.01 for all copied trades? 

Dung Anh Phan #:
Is it possible to copy with fixed lots like 0.01 for all copied trades? 

No, its not possible.

Eleni Anna Branou #: No, its not possible.

@Eleni Anna Branou, I've never used Signals so I could be wrong, but if one were to set the percentage deposit parameter, to an absolute minimum, should that not theoretically cause the volume to always be the minimum allowed?

In other words, it would open at 0.01 lots if that were the minimum volume allowed by the broker and the subscriber's account balance was not very high.