[Python] I can´t modify order from script but I can from Jupyter

Pure Python 3.9 using the Metatrader5 library.

I can create market orders and pending orders from Script, but I can´t modify the price of a pending order. What is weird is that I actually can do that from a Jupyter notebook. From my script all I get is None as result. No error code and that is what is driving my nuts. Is there any way to enable any extra log so that I can see why from the script it doesn´t like it?

I repeat, I can create a pending order from the code, but when I try to modify it to "trail" de entry price it does nothing. Not even error code.

I leave the code below, just in case, I´ve have commented and uncommented the options many times to try different combinations.

def buy_pending_modification(self, ticket, magic_number, symbol, price, volume, deviation, comment):
        ask = self.mt5.symbol_info_tick(symbol).ask
        type = mt5.ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP if price > ask else mt5.ORDER_TYPE_BUY_LIMIT
        request = {
            "action": mt5.TRADE_ACTION_MODIFY,
            #"magic": magic_number,
            "order": ticket,
            #"symbol": symbol,
            #"volume": volume,  
            "price": price,
            #"deviation": deviation, 
            "type": type,      
            #"comment": comment,
            #"type_time": mt5.ORDER_TIME_GTC,
            #"type_filling": mt5.ORDER_FILLING_IOC,
        }
        self.logger.print(request)
        try:
            result = self.mt5.order_send(request)
            self.logger.print(result)
            if result is not None and result.retcode != mt5.TRADE_RETCODE_DONE:
                self.handle_error(result)
        except Exception as e:
            self.logger.print(f'buy_pending failed: {e}')

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Ok, a bit more of light. I discovered that I can get the last error adjusting the code like this:

result = self.mt5.order_send(request)
if result is None:
        self.logger.print('error raised:')
        self.logger.print(self.mt5.last_error())
elif result.retcode != mt5.TRADE_RETCODE_DONE:
        self.handle_error(result)

This is my request. Action is mt5.TRADE_ACTION_MODIFY and type is mt5.ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP. What I´m doing is adjusting the entry price of the pending order

{'action': 7, 'order': 150046483026, 'price': 1.08311, 'type': 4}

and this is the error raised:

(-2, 'Invalid "order" argument')

I don´t know the meaning of that right now.

When I run the order_check and the order_send from Jupyter it works:

{'action': 7, 'order': 150046483026, 'price': 1.08176, 'type': 4}

OrderCheckResult(retcode=0, balance=0.0, equity=0.0, profit=0.0, margin=0.0, margin_free=0.0, margin_level=0.0, comment='Done', request=TradeRequest(action=7, magic=0, order=150046483026, symbol='', volume=0.0, price=1.08176, stoplimit=0.0, sl=0.0, tp=0.0, deviation=0, type=4, type_filling=0, type_time=0, expiration=0, comment='', position=0, position_by=0))

OrderSendResult(retcode=10009, deal=0, order=150046483026, volume=0.0, price=0.0, bid=0.0, ask=0.0, comment='Request executed', request_id=3864266011, retcode_external=0, request=TradeRequest(action=7, magic=0, order=150046483026, symbol='', volume=0.0, price=1.08176, stoplimit=0.0, sl=0.0, tp=0.0, deviation=0, type=4, type_filling=0, type_time=0, expiration=0, comment='', position=0, position_by=0))