Ping on MT5

I bought a package today to reduce PING, unfortunately, but after purchasing nothing has changed and my Ping on MT5 is still 98.41 and it was supposed to be 0.73ms

domigizela:
I bought a package today to reduce PING, unfortunately, but after purchasing nothing has changed and my Ping on MT5 is still 98.41 and it was supposed to be 0.73ms

Your new improved ping/latency is not visible in your local terminal's bottom right corner, but in your MQL5 VPS >> Details or Journal.

Launching MetaTrader VPS: A step-by-step guide for first-time users

domigizela: I bought a package today to reduce PING, unfortunately, but after purchasing nothing has changed and my Ping on MT5 is still 98.41 and it was supposed to be 0.73ms

Purchasing Virtual Hosting has no direct effect—you have to migrate the EA for it to have an effect, and the EA will run on the virtual host and not on your computer.

Also, your local computer will continue to report it's local network latency as usual—nothing will change. Instead, consult the virtual hosting log for the remote network latency details.

Please read the instructions given in the Virtual Hosting page.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers