indicator has a problem

I have an indicator and it has a problem. It does not work in real time, and it is behind a several candles from real time
Also in the tests it is almost stopped, it appears only at the start of the test and does not interact with the new badges
What is the solution please?

And how do you wish for us to offer advice with so little information?

You provided ...

• No detailed explanation
  • No screenshots
  • No source code
  • No log output

Please be sensible—we cannot read your mind nor see your computer!

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • To learn MQL programming, you can research the many available Articles on the subject, or examples in the Codebase, as well as reference the online Book and Documentation
  • Remember also, that you can debug your code with MetaEditor's own debugging functionality.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Fernando Carreiro #:
  • عادةً لا يتلقى الأشخاص الذين لا يستطيعون البرمجة مساعدة مجانية في هذا المنتدى.
  • إذا أظهرت محاولاتك ووصفت مشكلتك بوضوح، فمن المرجح أن تتلقى إجابة من المجتمع. استخدم زر CODE (Alt-S) عند إدخال الرمز.
  • لتعلم برمجة MQL، يمكنك البحث في العديد من المقالات المتوفرة حول هذا الموضوع، أو الأمثلة في Codebase ، بالإضافة إلى الرجوع إلى الكتاب والوثائق عبر الإنترنت
  • تذكر أيضًا أنه يمكنك تصحيح التعليمات البرمجية الخاصة بك باستخدام وظيفة تصحيح الأخطاء الخاصة بـ MetaEditor .
  • إذا كنت لا ترغب في تعلم البرمجة، فهذه ليست مشكلة. يمكنك إما إلقاء نظرة على Codebase إذا كان هناك شيء مجاني موجود بالفعل، أو في السوق للمنتجات المدفوعة (مجانية أيضًا في بعض الأحيان). ومع ذلك، لا يُسمح بالتوصيات أو الاقتراحات الخاصة بمنتجات السوق في المنتدى، لذا سيتعين عليك إجراء البحث الخاص بك.
  • وأخيرًا، لديك أيضًا خيار تعيين مبرمج في قسم العمل الحر .

Thank you very much ..

I am learning programming and have experience with experts, but this was my first experience with indicators, and I thought the problem was known.

Suleiman Alhawamdah #:

Thank you very much ..

I am learning programming and have experience with experts, but this was my first experience with indicators, and I thought the problem was known.

I solved the problem, and it seems that merging 3 indicators caused a delay in data processing, and the MACD indicator had to be excluded first.. Anyway.. Thank you for your patience.