Unable to copy the traders signal

I am having account in multibankfx.com and the signal for gold is XAUUSD...   Please note that there is 3 dots in the signal and the signal provider has the signal name XAUUSD. What i understood from other threads are the signal will see the first 6 ditt and ignores all the other digits but i am unable to copy the signals . When i raised this issue with the broker , he told to contact MQL5. Is there a way where we can map the signals between the provider and subscriber.  Any expert advisor is available ?

It may be related to the mapping.
It means:

• margin calculation for the symbols (for  XAUUSD or XAUUSD... in our case) should be Forex according to the symbol specification;
  • and it should be one symbol for this instrument (just one for gold).
full explanation (thread): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/442553
MQL Uregent ATtention required
MQL Uregent ATtention required
  • www.mql5.com
SO this is like the dumbest thing I have seen where money is considered and no one seems to be able to assist...

This is for MT5 signal copying. Is it possible to create a custom symbol XAUUSD and map to XAUUSD...       i saw there is an option to create custom symbol. If i am unable to map XAUUSD and XAUUSD..., then whether this problem can be overcome?. 

Ajmal Jamseeth #:
This is for MT5 signal copying. Is it possible to create a custom symbol XAUUSD and map to XAUUSD...       i saw there is an option to create custom symbol. If i am unable to map XAUUSD and XAUUSD..., then whether this problem can be overcome?. 
The symbols depend on the broker you selected.
Some brokers are proposing more than one symbol for Gold, and many of the brokers are not having Forex margin calculation for Gold symbol in this symbol's specification. So, it is fully related to the broker you selected to copy signal.