Meta Trader 5 Strategy Tester not downloadable - The Full MQL5 program downloads instead

G'day all, just wondering if anyone has noticed that the Meta Trader 5 Strategy Tester software downloadable from the 'Agents' menu is actually downloading the full MQL5 program instead? I installed it to find out.

Is it possible to obtain an up-to-date version of the Meta Trader 5 Strategy Tester? Please let me know... Thanks in Advance for any help.

I wonder if there are changes coming or maybe software is being worked on so the link default to the full MQL5 program.

Alfred Penny:

G'day all, just wondering if anyone has noticed that the Meta Trader 5 Strategy Tester software downloadable from the 'Agents' menu is actually downloading the full MQL5 program instead? I installed it to find out.

Is it possible to obtain an up-to-date version of the Meta Trader 5 Strategy Tester? Please let me know... Thanks in Advance for any help.

I wonder if there are changes coming or maybe software is being worked on so the link default to the full MQL5 program.

All fixed now...