Optimization

I will do optimization test for my expert but it will be from 1974 .. it will take long i know.. so i will buy new laptop.. so which specifications do you advise me to buy .. for example i will buy laptop by core i9 gen13 ram 64..etc

I would never make an optimization with such old prices, the markets were different back then than they are today - imho.
I would pick out certain market developments: long sideways movement, long trend, fast and slow trend reversals, spikes, crashes ...

Ahmed Aboud Ahmed Mohammedalhassan -:
I will do optimization test for my expert but it will be from 1974 .. it will take long i know.. so i will buy new laptop.. so which specifications do you advise me to buy .. for example i will buy laptop by core i9 gen13 ram 64..etc
I suggest to actually estimate your requirements first. Every EA has it's own "profile" of requirements.

Also, if you are doing sustained heavy load on a notebook, expect it to wear out. Notebooks are usually not built for long periods of heavy load, and will fight with heat dissipation.

Either get a proper desktop PC, or consider using the optimization network of MQL, or rent a VPS to cover your needs and requirements.

Don't torture your notebook with server loads...