Entry-, Stop Loss- and Profit Lines fixed moving parallel

Sometimes E-, S- and P Lines are fixed to move parallel with the cursor.
How do I enable/disable it??

Thanks for Heeelp :D

Explain yourself, please. We cannot read your mind nor see your computer. Show screenshots and describe your issue in detail.

ow7:
:D

kind of joking or... ?!

Often when I set an Entry-, Stop- and Profit Line in the chart (all lines are open and can be moved, not fixed), when I move one line all three of them move parallel in the same direction. My Question is, is there any key or key combination that I accidentally press and whats that called?

No I'm not joking Mahdi, I'm just enjoying my life trading, having fun with communication and being grateful for this community ;)

ow7 #: Often when I set an Entry-, Stop- and Profit Line in the chart (all lines are open and can be moved, not fixed), when I move one line all three of them move parallel in the same direction. My Question is, is there any key or key combination that I accidentally press and whats that called? No I'm not joking Mahdi, I'm just enjoying my life trading, having fun with communication and being grateful for this community ;)

It seems you are using a utility EA for that functionality and not the built-in terminal functionality.

That is not usual terminal behaviour, of moving all the levels at the same time. Normally, the terminal can only move one of the the lines individually.

Please read the following: