Mt5 not allowing me to use my indicators?

Ever since the update to mt5 the other day I cannot get my indicators that I purchased from the market place to work I updated I uninstalled and reinstalled the platform but sill having the same issue can anybody help?

Make sure you have updated to at build 4153 and that you have properly logged on with your MQL5 Community account that was used to purchase the products.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Latest update (build 4150)

Sergey Golubev, 2024.01.22 20:44

The issue with the Market indicators was already fixed - update your MT5 to the build 4153.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Latest update (build 4150)

Fernando Carreiro, 2024.01.22 12:46

I confirmed. My brokers have also pushed out build 4153 and the problem seems to have been corrected.

Vnicolas1416:
Ever since the update to mt5 the other day I cannot get my indicators that I purchased from the market place to work I updated I uninstalled and reinstalled the platform but sill having the same issue can anybody help?

I think the reason why I am having issues with the indicator is because my financial operations are blocked. I submitted a request in regards to that and all I heard back am I connected to another user. I responded and I have not heard nothing back. I paid with my debit card so I don't get how they can stop my usage of the indicators when I used my money with my name on my card and I am not able to use the indicators now. I have updated mt5 to the latest version.

For financial issues, only the Service Desk can resolve the situation. They are only available during office hours, so please be patient.