Latest update (build 4150) - page 10

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please read the thread before you post!

The update has a side issue with the 4153 compiler optimizer now so it may seem to run sluggish. However, the original issue was the cache with the 4150 so expect a further update

Hi everyone,

a new update is out, all is perfect now !

Best regards

niitembu tobias #:
I have the same problem. When I change timeframe, some indicators does not appear. Those indicators only appears when I restart the program.

Problem solved after update, thank you.

I canot understand how it is possible to play with updates when people are risking money.. @mql5 please be more carefull and dont release untested updates.

Anyone knows when the issues with indicators will be addressed? I have the same issue like everyone else. Indicators disappear as soon as you change time frame. All indicators are purchased from MQL market place.

21113 #:

Anyone knows when the issues with indicators will be addressed? I have the same issue like everyone else. Indicators disappear as soon as you change time frame. All indicators are purchased from MQL market place.

The issue with the Market indicators was already fixed - update your MT5 to the build 4153.

drasko #:

I canot understand how it is possible to play with updates when people are risking money.. @mql5 please be more carefull and dont release untested updates.

agreed. At least the process of updating should include plenty of warning for traders, where at least the brokers email the traders a few days before an update is pushed. Just like they do before certain markets go on holiday; or when the broker has limited support hours.

Sergey Golubev #:
The issue with the Market indicators was already fixed - update your MT5 to the build 4153.

What is the reason for such broken updates being released? surely the pushed updates are the same as what has already been used and tested by beta testers?

Since the latest 4153 build.. the function 'HistoryDealxxxx' seem return incorrect value.. I can assure my code is working before the latest build.. Is anyone have the same issue?

Untill now, I can not update my  MT5 to the build 4153.