Strategy tester problems - suddenly no trades on multiple EAs

It seems like suddenly (recent build maybe?), I have several EAs that have stopped working at all in the strategy tester - they make no trades at all. I haven't recompiled them - they just quit working. Some are my code, some are market EAs. Happening on multiple terminals, multiple brokers. I haven't been able to figure out any kind of common pattern yet.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
What are the differences between the three modes of testing in MetaTrader 5, and what should be particularly looked for? How does the testing of an EA, trading simultaneously on multiple instruments, take place? When and how are the indicator values calculated during testing, and how are the events handled? How to synchronize the bars from different instruments during testing in an "open prices only" mode? This article aims to provide answers to these and many other questions.

Scott Allen: It seems like suddenly (recent build maybe?), I have several EAs that have stopped working at all in the strategy tester - they make no trades at all. I haven't recompiled them - they just quit working. Some are my code, some are market EAs. Happening on multiple terminals, multiple brokers. I haven't been able to figure out any kind of common pattern yet. Is anyone else experiencing this?
If you are using build 4150, update it to 4153. There was a cache problem that mostly affected Market Indicators, but it may also have affected EAs — Latest update (build 4150)

Fernando Carreiro #:
If you are using build 4150, update it to 4153. There was a cache problem that mostly affected Market Indicators, but it may also have affected EAs — Latest update (build 4150)

Thanks Fernando. That seems to have fixed it.