Advice on publishing

Background information

I have some experience with coding and programming but I am not what I would regard, by any stretch of the imagination "one of the best".

When it comes to ideas to implement, I would say I am probably "one of the best".

I have worked with some of the coders and traders, both here and out there, I deem to be "the absolute best".

Request for advice and opinion

I am developing a script "on my own" which is doing analysis which I believe will be quite a novel approach to reading, and forecasting market behaviour

I will probably implement it as part of an indicator, as a standalone indicator, and in my EA(s) eventually.

For now it is just the 'dry bones' of a script which simply prints the information I am seeking to classify from indicator buffers denoting market activity.

I am unsure whether to:

• Plan and publish this work as an article
  • Put out a call for collaboration and work on it as a collab project
  • Keep it to myself
  • Just share and don't care
  • Put lots of IP around it and market it to the community

Any thought on making a decision around this from members? Feel free to DM if intellectual, academic or investment discussion wanted. I would value the opinions most of people that know me - and how easy or how hard I am to work with at times!

<Russian language text was deleted by moderator>

Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers
Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers
  • www.mql5.com
This article is about traditional and unusual algorithms of averaging packed in simplest and single-type classes. They are intended for universal usage in almost all developments of indicators. I hope that the suggested classes will be a good alternative to 'bulky' calls of custom and technical indicators.

samuk1000:

I am unsure whether to:

• Plan and publish this work as an article
  • Put out a call for collaboration and work on it as a collab project
  • Keep it to myself
  • Just share and don't care
  • Put lots of IP around it and market it to the community

You can decide it by yourself.
Because any advertisement/promotion is prohibited on the forum.

Or you can open the channel or group here for the users who know something about it and want to participate in any case/situation/anyway and so on:
Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat

Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat - MetaTrader updates MQ5.COM Chat to enhance user conversation experience
Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat - MetaTrader updates MQ5.COM Chat to enhance user conversation experience
  • www.mql5.com
Com chat to further enhance the user conversation experience. Access conversations and post messages via the mql5. Community website and metatrader terminals or download the mql5 channels messenger for ios

Thank you for letting me express myself NewDigital and for guidance about how to proceed. 

An article would be a "how to" and "process" article with 100% transparency rather than a promotional.

Decide for yourself - I will write this at my desk, noting it is from the wisdom annals of NewDigital.