Isn't there a policy from mql5 against clients who disappear without a response?

working on MQL5 freelance is really fun. because the developer and client side receive protection.
If there are additional facilities from MQL5 to deal with clients who don't respond for several days, then it will automatically send payment to the developer. Of course there's no need to bother the service desk.
Likewise, if there is no response from the developer for several days, the money will automatically be returned to the client. without having to bother the service desk
In this way, it certainly makes things easier for both parties
because such a guarantee will eliminate the client's doubts about the money he has paid and the developer about the work he has done

What do you think??
:)

Umar Ismail:
working on MQL5 freelance is really fun. because the developer and client side receive protection.
If there are additional facilities from MQL5 to deal with clients who don't respond for several days, then it will automatically send payment to the developer. Of course there's no need to bother the service desk.
Likewise, if there is no response from the developer for several days, the money will automatically be returned to the client. without having to bother the service desk
In this way, it certainly makes things easier for both parties
because such a guarantee will eliminate the client's doubts about the money he has paid and the developer about the work he has done

What do you think??
:)

that might be your experience, however you might want to search this site, as there are several threads just recently from clients who made requests for jobs, and the job is stuck in negotiation, or developer keeps making excuses extending the job time, and the client is unable to do anything since support does nothing for them.

My own experience was a headache, so that i will not use free lance again. If i never use it again, it will be too soon.

Revo Trades #:

that might be your experience, however you might want to search this site, as there are several threads just recently from clients who made requests for jobs, and the job is stuck in negotiation, or developer keeps making excuses extending the job time, and the client is unable to do anything since support does nothing for them.

My own experience was a headache, so that i will not use free lance again. If i never use it again, it will be too soon.

as long as there is communication you may still be able to submit arbitration. but if one is silent and there is no response, it is very annoying

My policy is opening an arbitration case after one week without response from client. And waiting another week to remind the support team about the case.

This adds up to your arbitration stat. However I think there is quite few of these unfair arbitration stats for all active freelancers out there.

that's what I mean, if there is immediate automatic action from the system it will be very profitable for all parties
1. Clients and developers do not need to press the arbitration button if one of them has no response after several days
2. Service desk work is reduced

Imagine if a client gave the work 1 day to complete. and after completing the work (less than 1 day) the client is silent without a response for several days then the developer is declared late.
if there is a policy by MQL5 immediately transfer money to the developer, (because there is no response)
then it would be very good

and vice versa, if there is no response from the developer, the money is returned to the client, so that the client can immediately choose a new developer

or at least those are all options
whether the developer or client wants to go that way or not
like the arbitration button