Unable to connect to any Server or Account.

I am very new to using MetaTrader 5 however I am not new to trading. I have been trying to connect demo accounts to the platform so I can get used to placing orders and doing analysis, However I'm unable to connect to any. I am currently in Ghana for a holiday, I could suspect poor connection however I have people here who trade on MT5. I have entered the login details correctly, made sure I'm on the right server however nothing works. I can say my windows software is a bit behind. Could that be an issue? All that happens is a traffic meter in the bottom right corner just goes up and up from KB to MB and etc. If it's possible to have a walkthrough that would be great.

maztermarz:
I am very new to using MetaTrader 5 however I am not new to trading. I have been trying to connect demo accounts to the platform so I can get used to placing orders and doing analysis, However I'm unable to connect to any. I am currently in Ghana for a holiday, I could suspect poor connection however I have people here who trade on MT5. I have entered the login details correctly, made sure I'm on the right server however nothing works. I can say my windows software is a bit behind. Could that be an issue? All that happens is a traffic meter in the bottom right corner just goes up and up from KB to MB and etc. If it's possible to have a walkthrough that would be great.

Your first point of support is the broker. Once you have confirmed that there is 0 issue on their side, then come back to the forum, and then give description of where you got the setup file, from a broker or mql5 website, without mentioning any broker of course.

But there is pages on this website for mtx beginners. Sorry, i dont have the links on hand. but search this site and use search terms such as beginner.