Problem with MT5 mobile app

Today the graphs are not showing correctly. On desktop everything is ok. What could be the reason?
Files:
IMG_0403.jpeg  274 kb

kanadecaToday the graphs are not showing correctly. On desktop everything is ok. What could be the reason?

Try uninstalling/installing the app to force the download of the price history. If you are still seeing prices like this you should contact the broker, as they are the ones supplying the data and should be the ones to answer your question.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

Try uninstalling/installing the app to force the download of the price history. If you are still seeing prices like this you should contact the broker, as they are the ones supplying the data and should be the ones to answer your question.

I will try to reinstall, really annoying since I will lost my account logins. But the problem is not with the broker because on desktop is fine + the quotes are correct. 

kanadeca #:
 I will try to reinstall, really annoying since I will lost my account logins. But the problem is not with the broker because on desktop is fine + the quotes are correct. 

maybe it just needs an update?