Advice needed: System based on fix get out date and time

Hi, I am exploring some options. I am not a trader or broker. In my line of work I can speculate with clients funds for a very limited time period. I have a fix date and time I need to return funds to clients. Usually I have about 30 hours. Or a close of banking hours the next day. I can only use the USDZAR currency pair. The risk apatite is moderate and I am exploring if forex is a good asset option.

Is there a trading system that is based on a get out of market date and time? Any advice on a fixed end date for a trade would be appreciated.

Forex pairs are mostly driven by high impact news releases by central banks around the world. Among the many high impacts out there a handful of them are worth studying. I think trading decisions should be mostly around them. And best way to asses the date/time to trade is studying in details of how your choice of pair behaved before/after that event for recent five or six releases.

In fact you have to be aware of the exact reasons behind market moves to asses the right time to enter and exit.

note: There are threads in this forum with titles like "forcast levels of..." They are usually updated with high impact news and give you a clue how to trade those events.

Yashar Seyyedin #:

Forex pairs are mostly driven by high impact news releases by central banks around the world. Among the many high impacts out there a handful of them are worth studying. I think trading decisions should be mostly around them. And best way to asses the date/time to trade is studying in details of how your choice of pair behaved before/after that event for recent five or six releases.

In fact you have to be aware of the exact reasons behind market moves to asses the right time to enter and exit.

note: There are threads in this forum with titles like "forcast levels of..." They are usually updated with high impact news and give you a clue how to trade those events.

Thank you for your answer. I will go and read up on your suggestions.

I was hoping that someone out there explored a system that is based on the exit date and time of a trade rather than the entry point of a trade.

Using a multi timeframe approach with maybe a "supertrend" indicator or something like that. 

Kerby Summers:
USDZAR

You should look into interest swaps for carry or some sort of mean reversion system with a time close.