Need Help – Experiencing Issues with MetaTrader 5 Account Switching

Subject: Need Help – Experiencing Issues with MetaTrader 5 Account Switching

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm currently facing an issue with my MetaTrader 5 setup, specifically with the account switching functionality. Despite my efforts, I'm unable to switch between MetaTrader 5 accounts successfully.

Here are the details of the problem:

Description: I'm encountering difficulties when attempting to switch between MetaTrader 5 accounts using the provided script.
    Observation: The script successfully disconnects from the current account but fails to connect to the new one. Instead, it seems to reconnect to the previous account.
    Code Snapshot:

# Relevant code snippet
async def connect_mt5(user):
    mt5.shutdown()

mt5.initialize(chemin="", Login=user['mt5_account'], mot_de_passe=user['mt5_password'], serveur=user['mt5_server'], temporisation=TEMPS, Portable=False)

user['mt5_account'], user['mt5_password'], user['mt5_server'] are imported, I've already checked.

I've tried several approaches, but none seem to resolve the issue. I'm reaching out to the community for assistance. If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has suggestions on how to troubleshoot and resolve this, your insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Best regards,

Adem DJEBBAR:
Subject: Need Help – Experiencing Issues with MetaTrader 5 Account Switching

i recommend that you edit your post and use the src button to insert the code before the moderators make it a demand (haha)

Is the second account active? Usually account are removed due to inactivity? 

Is the broker server available?

Is your user/pass valid?

All in all this could be more like a broker side issue than Metatrader one.