Locked funds in MQL5

Hi everyone!

Some time ago, before I understood how signals work, I deposited $30 in MQL5. I don't remember how I did it, but since then these funds appear in the top right corner of the "Top up MQL5 Services" section as "Locked: 30.00". The problem is that I can't find a way to either withdraw them back to my bank account or use them to pay for signal subscriptions (when I try to subscribe by selecting "MQL5" as the payment method, the system behaves as if it had no funds) .

Could someone please tell me how I can either withdraw or use these "locked" funds? I have contacted the support service of this site but, like all the previous times I have asked them for help, unfortunately they have not been helpful.

Thank you!

Best regards.

For financial issues, please contact the Service Desk — Contacts and requests >> Create a request >> Finance >> Other question >> write your message
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Luke:
Hi everyone!

Some time ago, before I understood how signals work, I deposited $30 in MQL5. I don't remember how I did it, but since then these funds appear in the top right corner of the "Top up MQL5 Services" section as "Locked: 30.00". The problem is that I can't find a way to either withdraw them back to my bank account or use them to pay for signal subscriptions (when I try to subscribe by selecting "MQL5" as the payment method, the system behaves as if it had no funds) .

Could someone please tell me how I can either withdraw or use these "locked" funds? I have contacted the support service of this site but, like all the previous times I have asked them for help, unfortunately they have not been helpful.

Thank you!

Best regards.

You can't withdraw these locked funds, because they have already been used for something, a signal subscription or a purchase.

Generally you can't withdraw non earned funds.