MT5 client on grahpeneOS - how to get an MQID

I use Metatrader 5 on a new Android device with grapheneOS. The client SW was installed from Aurora store (a copy of Google Play store).

Unfortunately there is an issue as the client SW doesn't get an MQID from the MQL messaging server so trade notifications cannot be enabled.

Does anybody use grapheneOS, too, and has got the MT5 fully working so can advise what to do?

johnsteed:

I use Metatrader 5 on a new Android device with grapheneOS. The client SW was installed from Aurora store (a copy of Google Play store).

Unfortunately there is an issue as the client SW doesn't get an MQID from the MQL messaging server so trade notifications cannot be enabled.

Does anybody use grapheneOS, too, and has got the MT5 fully working so can advise what to do?

firstly, please elaborate and explain your meaning of "client SW doesnt get a MQID".

If you mean that you get an error such as  "MetaQuotes ID  unfortunately your phone does not support this function" then, you're out of luck. Not all devices are supported by the MQ app.

johnsteed:

Either way, i suggest that you contact service desk and give description of your issue. I recommend that you give more detailed explanation than simply "doesnt give an MQID".

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.