Does the MT4 copy signal that doesn't from the signal provider's history?

Hi everyone, does the MT4 copy signal that doesn't from the signal provider's history? 

i wanna know if someone facing the same issue like me?

Files:
error.png  98 kb

jean9612:

Hi everyone, does the MT4 copy signal that doesn't from the signal provider's history? 

i wanna know if someone facing the same issue like me?

You had a position open that had been closed in the signal provider's side, so the system tried to close it in your account's side too, but couldn't because the market was closed at the time.

There is nothing abnormal here.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You had a position open that had been closed in the signal provider's side, so the system tried to close it in your account's side too, but couldn't because the market was closed at the time.

There is nothing abnormal here.

the problem is the trade had never appeared in the signal provider's history. And today I'm facing another issue, there's a repeat trade which neither appears in the signal provider's history.

jean9612 #:

the problem is the trade had never appeared in the signal provider's history. And today I'm facing another issue, there's a repeat trade which neither appears in the signal provider's history.

Since ghosts do not exist, you are copying some other signal or some other source is opening these trades in your account.