Take profit pas pris en compte

Hi I put my SL / take profit in my positions, as a result my take profit was largely affected so my position should have been closed but nothing was done and it even touched my SL 30 min later how to contact the service technical so that he can check their error thank you very much

Automated translation applied by moderator

Yassine Elrhrib:

Automated translation applied by moderator

On the English forum, please write in English. Either use the automatic translation tool, or post in one of the other language forums (e.g. the French forum).

Forum MQL5
Forum MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 : Forum sur les systèmes de trading automatisé et les tests de stratégie

Yassine Elrhrib: Hi I put my SL / take profit in my positions, as a result my take profit was largely affected so my position should have been closed but nothing was done and it even touched my SL 30 min later how to contact the service technical so that he can check their error thank you very much

Please explain in more details, with screenshot, trade details and log output.

Also, please remember that there is the "spread" to consider.

There is a Ask price and a Bid price. Charts only shows the bars/candles based on Bid prices.

• A "buy" position opens at the Ask price and closes at the Bid price (e.g. the Stop-Loss and the Take-Profit).
  • A "sell" position opens at the Bid price and closes at the Ask price.
Enable the Ask price line on your chart so that you can track the current value visually.