MT5 App and VPS questions

So I have two questions.  Sometimes my MT5 app locks up on me.  I'm able to open up the app but it doesn't refresh and none of the features work.  Anyone ever experience this?  Also, I'm new to VPS so I just set it up through Metatrader.  My understanding is that I set up the charts that I want with the EA running on it and hit Migrate when I'm done.  So if I close out that chart, is it still running on the VPS or do I need to have it up on MT5 always?  Any info would be helpful or maybe recommend some videos.

MT5 app? Means: you have MT5 installed on your phone?
Because desktop version of MT5 is more preferable in case you are actively using MT5, and MT5 app for phone may be used just to check something from time to time.

522633:
So if I close out that chart, is it still running on the VPS

Yes, you can close Metatrader, because MQL5 VPS is the other your Metatrader ("Metatrader in cloud").
But you should check about the following: is it still running or not.

There are some information which may help:

-----------------------

Demo and cents trading accounts are not used to create the signal:

• official announcement about it - the thread in English and this thread in Russian
  • details: post in English and this post in Russian
    Launching MetaTrader VPS: A step-by-step guide for first-time users
    Launching MetaTrader VPS: A step-by-step guide for first-time users
    • www.mql5.com
    Everyone who uses trading robots or signal subscriptions sooner or later recognizes the need to rent a reliable 24/7 hosting server for their tradi...