No Servers Available in MT5 (MacOS)

Hello,

I downloaded MT5 for MacOS. After installation, I tried to connect to a trading account. In the login window, the only server available is "MetaQuotes-Demo". There are no other servers listed. I did tried to enter the server name manually with the account credentials and the account was added to the "Account" level in the navigator window, but it can't connect (the person icon appears as orange).

Am I missing something? Excuse me if this a dumb question, but honestly I searched in the forums and other websites and there was nothing like this.

Thanks in advance

You can manually add the server name (I am additing it manually in my MT5).
Alternativaly, you can open demo account with your broker (in Navigator: Account - Open Account) to check the server name.

Sergey Golubev #:

You can manually add the server name (I am additing it manually in my MT5).
Alternativaly, you can open demo account with your broker (in Navigator: Account - Open Account) to check the server name.

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the advice. That worked. I went to Accounts in Navigator --> Open Account --> searched the company name --> and then selected "Connect to an existing account" and the servers were listed.

Apparently after search the company, the servers get listed in the server list.

Regards

erickj237 #:

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the advice. That worked. I went to Accounts in Navigator --> Open Account --> searched the company name --> and then selected "Connect to an existing account" and the servers were listed.

Apparently after search the company, the servers get listed in the server list.

Regards

This worked for me, thanks a bunch. Metatrader should fix this, I'm sure theres a decent amount of people that dont know about this workaround.