How to create a profitable strategy? - page 4

jowysher #:

Do you mean not to use MarketInfo or to pull out MarketInfo for sharing? The attached file is my current implementation which has already pulled out MarketInfo for sharing and is the same as the writing approach you suggested in your previous reply. Or do I need to change to another implementation?

Image of code removed by moderator.

i meant that you used MarketInfo 2X in the math, but only 1 time was needed to get a valid price. After using it a 2nd time, that is what made the price invalid and wrong. But you have made it clear in further responses that you did not post the full code. You posted 2 versions of code, but then in a further response you mention an include file, but none is mentioned in the former codes that you posted. This means that you did not post all of the code.

How can you expect anyone to help you if you only post half of the code? Next time, use Freelance. Dont waste peoples time by posting only half the code as we can not make prognosis or diagnosis of your problem without knowing or seeing your full code.

Revo Trades #:

i meant that you used MarketInfo 2X in the math, but only 1 time was needed to get a valid price. After using it a 2nd time, that is what made the price invalid and wrong. But you have made it clear in further responses that you did not post the full code. You posted 2 versions of code, but then in a further response you mention an include file, but none is mentioned in the former codes that you posted. This means that you did not post all of the code.
我的意思是您在數學中使用了 MarketInfo 2 次,但只需要 1 次即可獲得有效價格。第二次使用後,這就是價格無效和錯誤的原因。但您在進一步的回覆中明確表示您沒有發布完整的程式碼。您發布了 2 個版本的程式碼,但在進一步的回覆中您提到了一個包含文件,但您發布的先前的程式碼中沒有提到任何一個。這意味著您沒有發布所有程式碼。

How can you expect anyone to help you if you only post half of the code? Next time, use Freelance. Dont waste peoples time by posting only half the code as we can not make prognosis or diagnosis of your problem without knowing or seeing your full code.
如果你只發布一半的程式碼,你怎麼能指望別人來幫助你呢?下次,使用自由工作者。不要只發布一半程式碼來浪費人們的時間,因為在不知道或查看您的完整程式碼的情況下,我們無法對您的問題做出預測或診斷。

Thank you for your guidance. In any case, thank you for your help.