Objects on Mt5 from a higher timeframe sometimes disappear until the next day.

The issue concerns MT5 build 4082. Some objects created on a higher timeframe do not appear on the chart on a lower timeframe, even though I did not deselect them from appearing on lower timeframes. They also do not disappear entirely from the list, and sometimes they show up after scrolling the chart a bit backward, so they appear intermittently. For example, yesterday, I drew a Fibonacci expansion on H3, but when switching to M3 without moving the chart too much, I couldn't see the levels of that expansion. However, after turning on the chart today in a new day, the levels appeared normally as if there was no problem. I want to emphasize that I didn't add or remove any indicators between yesterday and today. The same happened earlier after drawing a rectangle on a higher timeframe. Is there anything I can do to avoid having to open a second chart on a higher timeframe or redraw objects on a lower timeframe? Or is this a bug that needs fixing by MT5 programmers?

I found the moment when they disappear - if I zoom in on the chart - even if the specific section where the object should be is visible.  They reappear after zooming out.
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Object Types - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Build 4082 is a “beta” which might have bugs. The latest officially released build is 4040 — New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 4040: Improvements and fixes

Unfortunately, it is not publicly disclosed that downloading MetaTrader from the MetaQuotes website, or connecting to their demo trade server, will cause it to update with “beta” builds.

So, please use your backups to restore your setup to build 4040 and only connect to broker provided accounts.

Thanks but on other installation of MT5 with build 4040 I have more problems (installation from IC Markets) - some viusal glitches after some time of running and there was bug with objects from higher trimeframe too. I installed other brokers MT5 becuase I hoped that it solve problem - and there are no graphical glitches but objects bug still exist.

michalwik #: Thanks but on other installation of MT5 with build 4040 I have more problems (installation from IC Markets) - some viusal glitches after some time of running and there was bug with objects from higher trimeframe too. I installed other brokers MT5 becuase I hoped that it solve problem - and there are no graphical glitches but objects bug still exist.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5: “tester agent authorization error” in build 4085

Fernando Carreiro, 2023.12.06 11:49

Even though MetaQuotes pushes out "beta" builds, they have not created any official way to report bugs.

The most effective way, seems to be to post in the Russian section, under the thread/topic for the latest official release.

Posting in the English section is much less effective because the admin/devs visit it much less frequently.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5: “tester agent authorization error” in build 4085

Fernando Carreiro, 2023.12.06 11:51

However, to get noticed you will have to substantiate your bug report with instructions on how to replicate it, or else it will probably be ignored.
Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 4040: Улучшения и исправления - В пятницу 20 октября 2023 года выпущена обновленная версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 4000.
Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 4040: Улучшения и исправления - В пятницу 20 октября 2023 года выпущена обновленная версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 4000.
  • www.mql5.com
В ней мы внесли ряд улучшений в новый торговый отчет и веб-терминал. MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal Terminal Улучшен новый торговый отчет. перенесены в раздел Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 4000 Улучшения в торговом отчете и веб-терминале

Example with MT5 4040 build chart with only Fibo extension created on H3 timeframe no indicators. Zoomed in M3 and zoomed out M3
Files:

Fernando Carreiro #:

Thanks