Is it okay to find a programmer for Pinescript/Tradingview in freelance?

I’m interested in getting an indicator written for Tradingview and I was wondering if it was acceptable to use the Freelance section here to advertise for something that’s not going on MT4/5 but rather Tradingview/Pinescript?

Thanks!

Robert Victor Huizar: I’m interested in getting an indicator written for Tradingview and I was wondering if it was acceptable to use the Freelance section here to advertise for something that’s not going on MT4/5 but rather Tradingview/Pinescript?

I have seen a few such requests before, so it seems tolerated, but probably not ideal.

I don't really know much about the TradingView ecosystem or community, but I would think that there are other more suitable places for such requests.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I have seen a few such requests before, so it seems tolerated, but probably not ideal.

I don't really know much about the TradingView ecosystem or community, but I would think that there are other more suitable places for such requests.

Thanks for this.

You’re right. I went looking for a similar community and the MQL5.com structure of an open marketplace seems to be missing.