Broker with the best spread during rollover period

Hi guys, just like the title, can anyone recommend a broker that is at least not too crazy spread during the rollover period time?

Long story short, yesterday, I took two of the same trades with AJ using two different brokers, 1 is the I*markets the other is FT*O, and after the rollover period passed, I checked my trades and saw my 1st broker traded one hit SL with a slipage, but in contrast the other broker trade run smoothly hit TP, so I take a look at the chart and see the price was moving totally normal and at that time there is also no impact news.

And yes, I know trading during rollover is extremely risky and you must accept the spread stretch, but when I take a look at another broker, it shows me the spread from AJ didn't stretch much like I*markets. This is not the first time I have found the I*markets have an extremely ridiculous spread stretched during that time. That's the reason why I want to find a broker with a better spread in rollover time. I'm not trying to find a perfect broker just find a better one

Such recommendations about brokers are not allowed in this forum, so you need to continue your own search.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/446683