Financial operations are limited. Author debarred from selling products.

Dear Sirs, 

After my last sale, my financial operations have been limited and I have been 

debarred from selling products. I tried to contact the Service Desk with a new request, but then automatically activated the mql5 helper, which after a few questions redirected me to the Service Desk to make a new request. The loop is closed and my access to any feedback is restricted. Also MQL5.com no longer has any contact numbers. I requested to contact me over the phone, but so far no call.

Thanks to the fact that I had a chat request: Non-financial issue from earlier I was able to send a message to support asking who and what claims were being made against me. They replied with the question "Why is the product so expensive? 
Since then, I have been waiting for an answer that would shed light on the restriction.

I am a trader with 20 years of experience and my product contains knowledge that cannot be found on the street or in free forums. That is why ENIGMERA costs $1800. And it earns.
The label "Author banned from selling products" on my profile gives a bad impression and puts me in the position of having to justify myself to customers without being guilty of anything. 

A little background:
As my product was originally rated #19000, I contacted support to find out what I had done wrong and why the rating was so low. After their help, for which I am grateful, I am now number 10. I removed everything that was inconsistent with the rating algorithm and the requirements that MQL5.com has.

After taking 20% of every sale and talking about money, we expect a response and support that helps, explains and corrects when necessary, and not be silent for days on financial issues. 
Why don't all the comments under ENIGMERA appear?

At the moment, due to a lack of adequate information, I am in a position to read on forums who, when and why was in my situation and what happened or did not happen to them. I don't like what I'm reading, but I'm writing all this in the expectation that my problem will be resolved. 
If I have broken any rules, please let me know so I can correct it. Whatever claims are being made against me, I want to know. I also expect support to be support. When dealing with people, there is a so-called human factor that should always be taken into account. 

The above is just a thought I have, I am not accusing you of anything, you are just silent and have put a label on my profile that is extremely derogatory and insulting to me and my clients.

I await your response,

Yours sincerely, 
Ivan Stefanov

You should write to the service desk (because it is ntohing to do with the forum sorry).
How to write? read post

Sergey, thank you for your reply.

I don't want to bother anyone. Unfortunately, as I said above, support hasn't been answering for quite a long time. It's impossible to contact them. I followed #6.

I hope someone will read this and reply. Money and reputation are important to everyone. Can you help with some email or telephone number or whatever contact?

Ivan Stefanov #: Can you help with some email or telephone number or whatever contact?

Unfortunately, the only means available to normal users is the Service Desk method.

Ivan Stefanov #:

Sergey, thank you for your reply.

I don't want to bother anyone. Unfortunately, as I said above, support hasn't been answering for quite a long time. It's impossible to contact them. I followed #6.

I hope someone will read this and reply. Money and reputation are important to everyone. Can you help with some email or telephone number or whatever contact?

The service desk only sorry.
Yes, they are estimating the tickets according to priority by themselves so you need to wait in some cases.

"Financial operations are limited" message/issue is the norma for the sellers (the sellers are getting it from time to time).
And I have no idea about "Author debarred from selling products" message/issue, but as far as I kow - the service desk is moderating the Market,
so you can try to contact with them anyway (post for example), or/and wait for their reply.

Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
  • www.mql5.com
I turned off the auto renew several days ago but it still auto renew today. How to cancal and back refund...

Sergey, thank you very much, appreciate your help!