How to suggest something for the devolopers of MQL

I Need to know an email address to contact the devolopers team of MQL. Posting suggestions in forum is useless. 

Simple FX SMC: I Need to know an email address to contact the devolopers team of MQL. Posting suggestions in forum is useless. 
There is no email. You can post in the Russian forum, as the admins and devs visit it more often.

Fernando Carreiro #:
There is no email. You can post in the Russian forum, as the admins and devs visit it more often.

how to find it?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to suggest something for the devolopers of MQL

Simple FX SMC, 2023.11.27 20:47

I Need to know an email address to contact the devolopers team of MQL. Posting suggestions in forum is useless. 
Hi Hapu Arachchilage Tharindu Lakmal ,

You can post your suggestions on the forum, and the developers team of MQL5 (the service desk) will read it (as far as I know - the service desk is reading every forum thread/post).

• If you are experienced person and can prove that your suggestion will scale the results (will help to get more million users without losing the old ones) so your suggestion may be accepted (prove by your experience, not by talking).
  • if you want to force the developers about to try something ... try this one ... try that one ... so they will not do in this way - because you should have practical experience about it (how to scale for example).

For example, look about what the developers team of MQL5 achieved from completely zero (from Metatrader 3) to the precent time (Metatrader 5) -

So, they know what to do without any suggestions.

-------------------------

The forum only for any suggestions sorry.

MetaQuotes wins two prestigious awards at the London Summit
MetaQuotes wins two prestigious awards at the London Summit
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 5 trading platform has won two awards at the Finance Magnates London Summit 2023, which ended on November 22...