Discussing the article: "How to create a simple Multi-Currency Expert Advisor using MQL5 (Part 4): Triangular moving average — Indicator Signals"

Check out the new article: How to create a simple Multi-Currency Expert Advisor using MQL5 (Part 4): Triangular moving average — Indicator Signals.

The Multi-Currency Expert Advisor in this article is Expert Advisor or trading robot that can trade (open orders, close orders and manage orders for example: Trailing Stop Loss and Trailing Profit) for more than one symbol pair only from one symbol chart. This time we will use only 1 indicator, namely Triangular moving average in multi-timeframes or single timeframe.

The definition of a Multi-Currency Expert Advisor in this article is one Expert Advisor or trading robot that can trade (open orders, close orders and manage orders for example: Trailing Stop Loss and Trailing Profit) for more than one symbol pair from only one symbol chart, where in this article Expert Advisor will trade for 30 pairs.

This time we will use only 1 indicator, namely Triangular moving average in multi-timeframes or single timeframe mode.
    In this article, Expert Advisor signal calculations can be selected whether to activate multi-timeframes or activate single-timeframes.

Triangular moving average is a custom indicator for MT5 from author Mladen Rakic, and I have received permission from the author to use his indicator as a signal on the Multi-Currency Expert Advisor TriangularMA_MTF_MCEA.
    Salute and thank to the author Mladen Rakic.

We all know that multi-currency trading, both on the trading terminal and on the strategy tester, is all possible with the power, capabilities and facilities provided by MQL5.

Therefore, the aim is to fulfill the essential needs of traders who want efficient and effective trading robots, so by relying on the strengths, capabilities and facilities provided by the highly reliable MQL5, we can create a simple Multi-Currency Expert Advisor which in this article uses Indicator Signals: Triangular moving average Indicator.

An illustration of the Triangular moving average indicator for BUY or SELL signal, can be seen in Figure 1 and Figure 2.

H4_TriangularMA01

H4_TriangularMA02

Author: Roberto Jacobs

How do I access  the multi currency  expert trader

@Mohammed Yousif #: How do I access  the multi currency  expert trader

By reading the article, learning from it and downloading the sample code at the the end.

Fernando Carreiro #:

By reading the article, learning from it and downloading the sample code at the the end.

Kindly tell me where sample code download

Usman Akram #:
      Kindly tell me where sample code download

As explained by moderator Fernando Carreiro, look at the very bottom of the article labeled Attached files and click on the file name.

Fernando Carreiro
      Fernando Carreiro
      • www.mql5.com
      Trader's profile

Usman Akram #:
      Can you please tell me where I can download the sample code?
      You can only download it on your computer, if you are reading the article on your phone, the EA file will not be visible.
      Reason: