My personal EAs won't run after metatrader update on more than one broker

I see that metatrader is now keeping track of purchased EAs, but now the EAs that I have written are not working.  I keep getting an error 4112, which is "

4112. ERR_TRADE_EXPERT_DISABLED_BY_SERVER. Automated trading by Expert Advisors/Scripts disabled by trade server."

How do I get around this error? Is it a metatrader issue or broker issue?  I contacted one of the brokers and they said it was not their problem.  Please help!

P H: I see that metatrader is now keeping track of purchased EAs, but now the EAs that I have written are not working.  I keep getting an error 4112, which is "

4112. ERR_TRADE_EXPERT_DISABLED_BY_SERVER. Automated trading by Expert Advisors/Scripts disabled by trade server." How do I get around this error? Is it a metatrader issue or broker issue?  I contacted one of the brokers and they said it was not their problem.  Please help!

"ERR_TRADE_EXPERT_DISABLED_BY_SERVER" is a broker condition as the name states "disabled by the trade server" (which is provide by the broker, not MetaQuotes). Please contact the broker.

Also, this seems to be a MT4 issue and not about MT5. Please be mindful of posting in the correct section.

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893
Reason: