Unable to find account server - "Company" not listed

When I try to add my KOT4X account in MT4, I go to add account and the only option there is MetaQuotes Software Corp. I cannot search anything else. If I just hit next, the only option to log in to is the Demo. 

I've gotten the login to work on the mobile app and the webbased platform, but I'd like the full functionality of the desktop app on my PC.

My screen doesn't look like the demos on Youtube. 

Could someone please direct me if I'm doing something wrong or looking in the wrong spot?

Donwload the custom branded MT4 terminal from your broker's website, install it and use it to login into your trading account.

You can't login into a MT4 trading account in the default Metaquotes MT5 terminal.

Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

William Roeder #:

Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

I apologize. First time posting and new to the site. Learning to navigate. I'll go post there and remove this. Thanks for pointing that out.

Reason: